Today we’re more aware than ever about the environmental impact of household fuel usage. From carbon footprints to carbon offset you name it there are a heap of terms floating around that we are slowly becoming used to.
But how do you save money on fuel and be greener at the same time?
Bulb provide greener gas and 100% green electric to homes across the UK. Although new to the energy supplier scene they’re collecting new customers at pace. They not only can save you money but they’re also green too. The Bulb core values are Simpler, Cheaper and Greener.
- It takes 3 minutes to start the process and Bulb take care of the rest. If you’re locked into a contract they currently pay for usual penalty charges for you, meaning you are free to switch today.
- I should actually say tariff singular, as that’s all they have ONE easy to understand tariff for everyone.
- Want to speak to a real human being, then they have that covered too. With UK staff in their call centre they’re on hand to help when you need help the most. They speak plain English and can provide a wealth of other information to help you find out more too. Yes if you’re into your online chat, tweets, emails and the like then you can do that too. Although if you’re like me and prefer good old human to human conversation then they are great at that too.
- Compared to the big six Bulb really save you money. Working hard to save costs every step of the way and investing in super cool tech to improve things even more. I for one saved almost £150 per year switching.
- Bulb aren’t the cheapest but they are clear about how cheap the are. How many other companies have a graph showing how they match up to the competition?
- You can’t get much greener than 100% green electricity. Of course gas isn’t as green but Bulb are making in roads into this too, with 10% of gas supplied coming from bio methane (gas produced from organic matter).
Ok some may say this is all well and good but they’re new and can’t be that reliable. Well they are great and they are reliable with a superb Trustpilot rating and an award from USwitch for Best Value for Money in 2018 you’re sure to get the peace of mind you need.
That’s not all …. get £50 for switching too.
If all of that wasn’t enough Bulb also incentivise all their customers to refer friends and family to them too. In fact they incentivise all customers to generate them new business. It’s simple when you switch you are given a referral code, pass your code on to anyone and if they switch you get £50 and they get £50. It’s a win win.
So if you would like to switch today and receive £50 for doing so then here’s your chance.
If the link doesn’t work or you want to pass it on the code is – www.bulb.co.uk/refer/deer2475
Please note this post was published on 28/01/2019 offers and details may have changed if you read this along time afterwards, all the same I’m sticking with Bulb for a good while yet. Finally I am not employed, contracted or otherwise to publish this I am simply a customer who likes what they do and hopefully you will become a customer of Bulb too.